Tuesday 5 June 2012

Makeup & Me...

Hey beauties!

Yes. You read it right. BEAUTIES! Coz we all are beautiful, in & out. And most especially with this little thing called, makeup. We can all be more beautiful.

For more than a decade now, I have used makeup not only to make myself look a bit perky. Haha But also, as a means of earning extra. It's a passion I have always relied on when in times of financial crisis. I always enjoy & LOVE making people beautiful. The process of transformation is always fun.

Here are some of my creations so far. Hope you all like it.

xoxo,
Noeh

3 comments:

  1. hi! I'm your new follower, mind to check out my blog and follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great effects :)

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...