Friday 28 March 2014

Photoshoot for Roland Michelle S/S 2014

One of the many things that I like about this job is being able to work with a lot of different people in all sorts of back ground.  I can say that I have worked with different nationalities and races in this artsy job I'm in.  From French, to Aussies, Americans, Canadians, women of color and to Filipinos of mixed decent and so on and so forth. Not to mention the different skin types each races have that I find it really challenging to tackle everytime I work with my brushes.

Last March 22, 2014. I got a call to do a model's makeup for a fashion shoot to one of FIDA's graduates' design collection.  It required a lot of hair and makeup changes as per client's demands and how the shoot will be treated.  Photo-shoots for a HMUA are moments where our patience and artistry is tested.  And with it, your passion and commitment to the craft must be of unlimited resource.  

This particular project is a 2-minute photo and video presentation of the designers collection. That 2-minute length may sound short but it can take hours to have a really good take and be included into the final edit.  And that 2-minutes is a tiresome job for HMUA as touch ups is needed all the time. Not to mention the 3 location change and wardrobe to hair and makeup change.

Here is the model with my hair and makeup. Her name is Bushra, of Filipino-Jordanian decent. One of the prettiest faces I've worked with.

All hair and Makeup by Noeh | 'Noeh Jani

For bookings and inquiries:
Call/SMS/Viber @ +639267106956
EMAIL: jani_noeh@yahoo.com
PM us here on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MakeupbyNoeh

Makeup By Noeh






xoxo,
Noeh

P.S.
Don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...