Thursday 3 April 2014

♥ MAKEOVERS ♥

These are all my previous and super happy clients who are very much excited and willing to go through the process of me taking charge and letting me do what I love to do, making people beautiful. 


All of them had smiles from ear to ear after seeing themselves in the mirror and knowing that they too have a BEAUTIFUL FACE. That's the fulfillment in this job that I have. We make beautiful transformations and bringing out the best in people.

All Makeup by Noeh | 'Noeh Jani


For bookings and inquiries:
Call/SMS/Viber @ +639267106956
EMAIL: jani_noeh@yahoo.com
PM us here on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MakeupbyNoeh


Makeup By Noeh

#makeupbynoeh #ilovemyjob #makeup #passion #love #freelance #makeupartist #davaocity



Makeup by Noeh
Hair Styling by Allan Cuison


Makeup by Noeh
Hair Styling by Allan Cuison

Makeup by Noeh
Hair Styling by Allan Cuison
Makeup by Noeh
Hair Styling by Allan Cuison




Makeup by Noeh
Hair Styling by Allan Cuison

xoxo,

Noeh

P.S.
Don't forge to LIKE my Facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...