Wednesday 2 March 2011

MAKAN (EATING) SPREE...

For the past days, I just can't stop eating. Am I too growing a baby inside me? Am I eating for two as well? LOL  

These are just some of the stuff I've had lately.  But nothing beats my mom's cooking. I miss her Caldereta, Chicken Adobo, Adobong Pusit, Lau-uy and many more. I also miss my sister's baked goodies. And my dad's marinated bangus or salmon and kinilaws.  :c
Chicken Ham Tartlets, small bites for a small lady like moi! :D
Walls Magnum Ice Cream, sinfully delicious.
Black Chicken in Ginseng Soup. Taste good and healthy too.
Kai Lan in Oyster Sauce, greens equals healthy
Chocolat de Otaru from Japan, eaten mostly post dinner.
my new friends, Ben & Jerry. Guilty pleasure.
Chilli Crabs in Makansutra Gluttons Bay.. Superb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...