Sunday 30 October 2011

I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself!! (REPOST)

Introduction: Just so you know, this is just a repost from my blog in Friendster years ago! So there's no need for that "you need a shoulder to cry on" comment! LOL I just wanna share this post so you'd know what it'd be like in a state where you are just STUPID & CRAZY in LOVE and get HURT! LOL

-------------------------------------------


Listening to some sad and mellow songs makes you think how these songwriters were able to create such good music. I mean, were all their experiences that bad that writing these songs were so poetic and flawless that they really captured same sentiments of the ones hearing them?

Most often that not, people would refer to pain as something that is instrumental for them to become strong at the end of every journey. In fact, they become inspiration to why songs written are very powerful that they really hit you big in your gut. And it is through these songs why we love so much to relate to them as we try to find answers on "why me". Then we rationalize – I could’ve, would’ve and should’ve done this or that. But at the end of the day, there are no more answers and you have cried a river.

I for one is a perfect example of that. I am currently listening to Bacharach’s "I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself," also to Lea Salonga’s rendition of Odette Quesada’s "I Need You Back," to Sade’s "By Your Side."

All these songs and more, which I think now sums up why I am listening to them. It’s not because I’m sad it’s just that these songs help me get through everyday now that I’m alone. (You know what I mean!) Also, I or we all, for that matter, listen to sad songs because it gives us an inspiration or answers to why we sink ourselves in pain so to later realize that there’s more to life than agony.

After writing this, I am so over pain and all that shit. But I still listen to sad and mellow songs. Just for the nostalgia of it!

----------------------------------------


This entry was posted on Thursday, October 25th, 2007 at 7:21am and is filed under The Diary of Noeh A. Jani in my Friendster account. I wrote this blog in response to the falling out I had with ___________. Don't have to name names here coz' their partners at the moment might kill them LOL


By the way, who among here are into JERKS? Why is that all the time, we always attract JERKS? LOL And we did not even ask for  it!! They just show up unexpectedly while us, unguardedly become gaga over them. Which leads me to conclusion, AM I A JERK as well? LOL Just kidding!

Forget all animosity and Spread LOVE, DOLLs! :D

xoxo,
Noeh

P.S.
Wanna share to you this song, Hold On from Wilson Phillips.
Havin' the worst LSS (last song syndrome) but in a good way.
Have you seen The Bridesmaid? Really funny movie. A you'll know why I have this case of LSS. Enjoy


2 comments:

  1. Great songs :)

    Love,

    Maria
    www.divinity-divinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Maria Antoinnette - thanks.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...