Tuesday 14 June 2011

Green Coffee & no RH Bill discussion

Tamalis, Batangas delicacy
After being away for quite sometime (Patoy), the "gang" is back for another nightly chill (READ: RH Bill discussion! LOL).  But this time is not the usual night out.  We just had coffee and lots of catching up and of course gossip about celebrities. LOL  We enjoyed the goodies he brought with him from Batangas.  (That was the best part of it all! haha)

Mango Passion Fruit Frappé
Like I said, I don't do diets or any cut down on my intake and this night was no exception.  Haha


We headed to Green Coffee.  This is my second time to visit this place.  I had Mango Passion Fruit Frappé  this time.  The last time I had this really nice and delish, Green Tea Freeziccino.  And we devoured ourselves on a Batangas delicacy, Tamalis.  Both I know would be enough to feed a famish African family.  (Had too much of that Tamalis! LOL)

TamalisOther cities call this "suman" but the Batanggenyo's call this "tamalis".  Tamalis is usually prepared and packed in a rectangular shape in pairs.  Tamalis require this special Caramel sauce to enjoy its yummy taste. This is a delicacy that the Batanggenyo's are proud of. Always available in the market, usually near the kakanin vendors. But ours was prepared by my friend's in-laws. (Thank you, Patoy for the hook up!) LOL

We also had this Cinnabon Cinnamon Sticks. Not really that great for me.  Was disappointed actually. (Choosy pa ba ako?! LOL)

------------------------------------
Cinnabon Cinnamon Sticks


I love the ambiance of this coffee shop.  Compared to other places I've been to. This one, I must say is on top of my list to have a fabulous interior design.  Zen meets modern approach.  Minimalist yet not taking the feel of being relaxed and at home in a new place you've just visited. Green Coffee is not the usual busy café that's why we frequent this place.

 All in all, the night was filled with fun, laughter and lots of sugar. (I need to have a calorie intake diary!)  I think if I sum up my day's intake, it's like eating for three! LOL
Captivate a perfectly romantic sunset at THE ALFRESCO of Green Coffee.

my benefactor, Patoy!
Thank yah!
xoxo,
Noeh 


P.S.
Thank you bes for my frappé and for the Tamalis and Cinnabon.
Photo credits: see the watermark! :D

2 comments:

  1. SWEET POST! Glad I found this blog.

    Check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...