Saturday 2 July 2011

TRANSFORMERs 3 and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

As always, this year's Transformers instalment did it again. It made me wow by all the cinematic magic with adrenaline pumping effects. Well, that's like a given.  And it did not disappoint me. The almost 3hours movie, did not feel like it was three hours.  Well, thanks to Gaisano Mall's Red Carpet Cinema that offers only nothing but the best: lazy boy chair. In fact, after the movie ended. I wanted more of TRANSFORMERS!! 

But you know what really struck me in the movie? It's this new hot (duh?!) chick, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.  Damn! She made me feel sick. After seeing her in every scene, I'm like --"there goes my self-esteem!"  I mean, she literally made me feel like dirt. LOL I suddenly lost the urge to go out on weekends and flirt to all the men that winks at me. LOL

So who is this new bitch that is now trending on Twitter, and is currently the most searched item on the WWW!

She is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I was right when I said she looked familiar. We're like doin' Victoria Secret's runway together. LOL  So that made me feel like, "oh so that's her!"  That's the girl that killed my career! LOL

She was on countless campaigns for MAJOR brands. 



Burberry's 2008 fall/winter campaign


Karen Millen's spring/summer 2009 advertising campaign

Doing a short film for Agent Provocateur playing a woman whose boyfriend forgets Valentine's Day

For a fall/winter 2009, she modelled campaign for Godiva.


For a fall/winter 2009, she also modelled campaign for Miss Sixty.
In late 2009, Huntington-Whiteley officially became a Victoria's Secret Angel, modelling for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York city.  


'

So you see now why she looks every bit so common. LOL We see her like almost every season. (HATE HER! LOL move over Giselle and Noeh.

----------------------------------------------------
Okay. So back to the movie coz' I'm so hating her. LOL

Rosey Huntington-Whiteley had previously worked with "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" director, Michael Bay, on a Victoria's Secret commercial.  And get this, she was named by MTV Networks' NextMovie.com, "Breakout Star to Watch" for in 2011. (WHATEVER! LOL) She also won the "Female Star of Tomorrow" award at the 2011 CinemaCon Awards. Another snap!

The movie showed a lot of big stars. I was even surprised to see one of my favorite multi-awarded actress, Frances McDormand. She was so fabulous in the movie. John Malcovich, another critically acclaimed actor also starred in the movie. He had a very funny, anal personality that turned out to be a child-at-heart character.  Like in all the his movies, he's a character actor that never disappoints. Patrick Dempsey or popularly known as McDreamysurprised me in his role in the movie. He played a very greedy/unforgiving/manipulative/hot-racer/evil villain. Yet despite the kind of character he portrayed, I was always imagining him !@#$$#!@ me. LOL

The HOT hubby of Fergie Josh Duhamel, playing Captain/Major/Lieutenant Colonel William Lennox always and always and always made me swoon. He is so HOT! Fergie is so one lucky bitch. LOL As always, Shia LaBeouf gave another heart hitting performance. Was so touched in the scene where the Autobots was about the set off and leave the planet Earth.  Also during the time, in Chicago when "B" was attacked helplessly by Decepticons.  Those two scenes really made me teary.  Ofcourse, it was played very well.  John  Turturro yet again was very funny. He reprised his role as Agent Seymour Simmons. He was as a fun character and he played it flawlessly.  Especially at the near end when he kissed McDormand and said something about wanting to take himself in after he was jokingly arrested at her command. LOL

I can't believe it that I'm like talking about men and HOTNESS! LOL

So why not Megan Fox? And why Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? I have two reason for that.

1. Ms. Fox, in confirmed reports made a harsh comments about Bay (film's director). Saying, "wants to be like Hitler on his sets" and "he's a nightmare to work for," So this is where Steven Spielberg (one of the producers) stepped in and told the director to fire her.

2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is too HOT not to be in the movie.  So MOVE OVER BITCH! LOL

Emporio Armani Underwear campaign
------------------------------
Another bonus for y'all bitches!
H-O-T-NESS

H-O-T-NESS! Fergie is one lucy babe!

xoxo,
Noeh

P.S.
Off to a cook out w/ friends. Enjoy your Saturdays y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...